Advice on a set of vintage miniature furniture?

I have this set of vintage miniature furniture. I plan on painting it.... not something I do easily let me tell you! I'm all for vintage and antique - however, they are very tired and need some TLC. Now, my concern is I know absolutely nothing about this set and so far nothing turned up in any of my searches. I don't want to paint something that's of value (although I doubt it, but I have seen stranger things). So, if any of you have ever seen a set like this, or know what make it is, or just know anything about it at all, please share with me?




Thank you for stopping by Little Canvas! If you are a first time visitor, welcome! I would be honoured if you would take a moment to leave a comment; subscribe to my blog or like my Facebook page, Little Canvas. Do keep in touch, I love to hear from new (and old) friends! Until next time, keep well!