Miniature Accessories

I've started making accessories for my dollhouses. These are all for the Shabby Chic house.

Miniature Pencils

I made them from toothpicks and painted with Acrylic paint. They will be displayed in a thimble in the craft room/art studio. So cute! I take them out everyday just to have a look! hahha Small things....! 


Miniature tray with fat quarters fabric

The tray was made with Balsa wood strips and painted with Antique white emulsion paint.
I made the fat quarters from tiny pieces of scrap fabric.


Shabby Chic Shelf

The shelf was made with popsicle sticks. I painted it with Mint and Antique white emulsion paint and distressed it a little by sanding it. This shelf is for the bathroom, but I will be making more for the kitchen and maybe even one for the bedroom. 
As the house is under construction at the moment, I used a mini easel to display it. 


I'm really enjoying making mini's. This is so much fun!

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by Little Canvas! If you are a first time visitor, welcome! I would be honoured if you would take a moment to leave a comment; subscribe to my blog or like my Facebook page, Little Canvas. Do keep in touch, I love to hear from new (and old) friends! Until next time, keep well!